Monday, May 3, 2010

What your body is trying to tell you

Did you know that the brain subconsciously tries to realign the body and tell you that there is something wrong with yourself through emotions (anger, depression, anxiety, etc.). When you achieve self-awareness these emotions are well under your control, but lets say you sleep wrong and you toss and turn (which is the brain trying to realign the body) preventing your body from getting the much needed rest it needs, leading to a mix of emotions when you first wake up.

How do you help to relieve the tossing and turning? Which I used to do frequently to the point the bones in right shoulder area had converged together and as a result dislocated the bone in my shoulder blade causing excruciating pain that traveled from the front of my chest to my back (this was 20 years in the making of bad sleeping habits). I will take a pillow and place it underneath my lower back right above my butt, this will make it so that your back is stabilized to correct form, you might take several steps in figuring what size pillow will do. Doing this for the first night made worlds difference when I woke up, and my sleep has gotten deeper to where I wake up refreshed.

My body really was telling me at the age of 29 that there is something seriously wrong with you, when I looked into the mirror and had to shave my face there would only be a mustache on the left side of my face but nothing growing on the right side! Not only that but the hair on my head was telling me as well because the left side of my hairs would stand straight up while on my right side they would be lying down...Instead of just looking in the mirror and not paying attention to yourselves, pay close attention to details about you...how you feel, only YOU know, and if everything seems to be confusing then you need to start rehabilitating your mind and body. Nothing is ever too late to start rehabilitation you can reverse the adverse effects your body is being put through, due to the fact that we know everything around us but nothing of ourselves.

Right now the facial hairs on my face are growing evenly and my hair has stood up from where it was limp! My body has improved beyond even my expectations of which all those who are friends and family even notice! Mentally I am growing everyday, it is as if everything that happens daily is a learning experience for me, even if I have done the same things daily as a routine, I am now able to rationalize and see things that I never saw before, understand things that I never understood. Which is why it is a big draw for me to get back into college, I think of college like a boxing match; I want to knock the professors heads off with my brain!

Rehabilitation Reform is on the rise and I am giving you guys an opportunity to learn about it before it gets commercialized, by then you would have to pay for services...I am not a doctor yet so my knowledge is free (I do take donations...trying to get into college and will accept any type of help from anyone, remember the best nation is DONATION!).

No comments:

Post a Comment